Purchasing a painting / limited edition print
Should you wish to purchase an original painting & / or a signed and limited (run of 30) edition print, please email Dan Sonnenberg on email@example.com as follows:
- Insert Request to purchase in the subject line
- In the body of the email please provide the following:
- The number and name of the original painting you wish to purchase e.g. 1. Blue wildebeest
- If you would prefer a print of an original painting please indicate so. Limited edition prints are printed on fine art paper or fine art canvas (please indicate which) under the watchful eye of master printer Andreas Kahlau of Silvertone http://www.silvertone.co.za
- Your contact details – name, telephone number and email address
- The address to which the painting / print will be sent.
Please note the following regarding paintings and prints:
- All original paintings are mounted (not framed) and shipped as such
- All prints are signed (by hand) and are A0 in size (120 cm x 84 cm)
- Note that prints are available for those paintings marked as SOLD
- Prints are rolled and sent in a postal tube.
We will email you an invoice showing:
- The amount payable in ZAR or US$
- A reference to be quoted when making the payment
- Banking details.
Payments will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days upon receipt of the invoice. Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the funds clear in our account we will dispatch the items to you. You will receive an email notifying you that the package is on its way and of the tracking number. Note that any import duties levied on the items are the customer’s responsibility.