Purchasing a photographic print
Should you wish to purchase a signed print of the image, please email Dan Sonnenberg on firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Insert Request to purchase in the subject line
- In the body of the email please provide the following:
- The number and title of the photograph you wish to purchase e.g. 3. Ndulamithi (note that images that appear on the home page are also for sale)
- Please indicate the size print you would like – A1 (84 cm x 60 cm) or A2 (60 cm x 42 cm) – and on which paper – fine art paper or fine art canvas (black and white prints are available if requested). Giclée printing is under the keen eye of master printer Andreas Kahlau of Silvertone http://www.silvertone.co.za
- Your contact details – name, telephone number and email address
- The address to which the print will be sent.
Please note the following regarding the prints:
- Each print is digitally signed by the photographer (either Willie Sonnenberg or Dan Sonnenberg)
- Prints are rolled and sent in a postal tube.
We will email you an invoice showing:
- The amount payable in ZAR or US$
- A reference to be quoted when making the payment
- Banking details.
Payments will be accepted within seven (7) calendar days upon receipt of the invoice. Please email proof of payment to email@example.com. Once the funds clear in our account we will dispatch the items to you. You will receive an email notifying you that the package is on its way and of the tracking number. Note that any import duties levied on the items are the customer’s responsibility.